Saturday, February 15, 2014

Little Writer App by Alligator App for iPad

This app was very useful when used alongside students who are working towards more hand control when writing numbers, letters or spelling complete words.  To incorperate the app, I was able to pull two or three students at a time with a 1-1 ratio. I was able to individually set up what letters or numbers I wanted them to work with. You can also add in your spelling words for the week to have students practice. It is a free app, with many features. Try it out and see what you think. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Christina chapman. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking EDM 310. The "Little Write App by Alligator App for ipad "would be a very useful tool to use in the elementary school classrooms. I believe that students would be very excited to do some of their work with the ipad.

Total Pageviews